Financial database PCs
Some specialist resources are only available on fixed PCs at the Business School and the Northampton Square Library. These must be booked in advance.
Online resource access and use policy
Use of financial resources is for academic purposes only. No trading or commercial use is permitted. Use of these resources must be in accordance with the Online Resource Access and Use Policy.
Financial Resources Zone
Business Library, on the first floor of the Business School.
This is a quiet study area.
Resources available include:
- Acuris Risk Intelligence
- Morningstar Direct
- SDC Platinum
These terminals can only be booked for use of the specialist databases.
You can book:
- a maximum of 2 hours per day during library staffed hours
- 1 session per day
- up to 2 weeks in advance.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late your booking may be cancelled and allocated to another user
- Do not leave belongings unattended
- Leave the space neat and tidy for the next users
- You may be logged off if you leave the terminal unattended
Bloomberg terminals have daily and monthly limits for data downloads using the Excel Add-In. If a terminal has reached a limit, you'll see #N/A Limit appear in the fields you are trying to download into. Download only the data you need using the Excel Add-in. There is no limit for exporting data from Bloomberg without using the Excel Add-In. If you need further help please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.