Library Services Takedown Policy
- City, University of London attaches great importance to adherence to professional, legal and ethical obligations. Every effort has been made to ensure that content that we make available, online and in print, does not infringe any persons' rights, or UK or international laws, including copyright, confidentiality, and data protection. This includes, but is not limited to, content in our:
- library website
- institutional repository, City Research Online
- virtual learning environment, Moodle
- library guides
- Archives and Special Collections
- your name and contact details
- full name lf the work in which the alleged infringement is found, including author, title and URL of the work in which it is found
- full details of the alleged infringement, including original source of the material, and the way in which it is infringing
- an assertion of the accuracy of your claim, and that it is made in good faith.
Copyright Librarian, October 2019.